STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
SDSU EDINBURGH, Scotland 2016 PROGRAM
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the San Diego State University to provide an optional group flight to Edinburgh, Scotland for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Flights which allow a stay of up to one year for most airlines.
- Easy, low cost fees for changing flights.
- Most tickets refundable with minimal cancellation fees.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants locally and promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on American Airlines from San Diego to Edinburgh departing on July 15, 2016.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|SAN DIEGO TO NEW YORK DEPARTURE
|San Diego, SAN international airport. American Airlines check-in
|American Airlines flight # 94
|New York, JFK airport on the same day JUL/15
|NEW YORK TO EDINBURGH CONNECTION
|American Airlines flight # 278
|Edinburgh, EDI airport on the next day JUL/16
GROUP WILL BE MET BY AN SDSU REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL AT EDINBURGH AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Edinburgh on August 13, 2016.
|EDINBURGH TO NEW YORK DEPARTURE
|Edinburgh, EDI international airport. American Airlines check-in
|American Airlines flight # 279
|New York, JFK airport on the same day
|NEW YORK TO SAN DIEGO CONNECTION
|American Airlines flight # 2337
|San Diego, SAN international airport on the same day
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|San Diego round-trip:
|$1659.00 (subject to availability)
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|APRIL 18, 2016:
|Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
To make reservations, please select from one of the following options:
1. Complete and submit form online with cc payment
2. Print and mail with check or money order
Our fax number is 1-650-579-0811. You can also send scanned forms by email to email@example.com. If you would prefer to pay by check please print the completed online reservation form and mail to: Frosch Student Travel Groups Department 700 Airport Blvd. Suite 360 Burlingame, CA 94010
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until October 14, 2016 (3 months) from Edinburgh back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Edinburgh on August 13, 2016. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from Edinburgh. Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date for a fee of $150 based on availability by contacting our Frosch Student Travel groups department office while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights and require advance notice. December, May, June, July and August are the busiest months for travel between Europe and the USA. The ticket you are purchasing is a student ticket and has limited availability on the flights.
- City or Destination changes are not allowed under any circumstances. En-route stop-over is not allowed. Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You are allowed to cancel your ticket for a fee of $400 until May 15, 2016. After May 15, 2016 your ticket will become non-refundable.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to your email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 1-800-467-5032 // 650-762-1880 OR please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a SDSU Edinburgh 2016 group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry on one bag weighing not more than 15 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact American Airlines at 1-800-433-7300.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG