STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
Santa Barbara City College Costa Rica Summer 2023 Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by SBCC to provide a group flight to San Jose, Costa Rica for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 60 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Easy, low-cost fees for changing flights once abroad.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on United Airlines from Los Angeles to San Jose departing on June 03, 2023 and returning on June 25, 2023.
Please note that US passport holders are allowed a 90-day stay. If you are planning to stay beyond 90 days after the completion of the program, please make sure you follow/check the visa rules and plan accordingly.
Please submit reservation form using the register online link above.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES TO SAN JOSE DEPARTURE
|Los Angeles/LAX airport. United Airlines check-in
|United Airline flight # 1202
|San Jose (SJO) airport on the next day Jun/04
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing San Jose on June 25, 2023.
Please note that US passport holders are allowed 90-day stay. If you are planning to stay beyond 90 days after the completion of the program, please make sure you follow/check the visa rules and plan accordingly.
SAN JOSE RETURN
|SAN JOSE TO LOS ANGELES DEPARTURE
|San Jose (SJO) airport. United Airlines check-in
|United Airlines flight # 1553
|Los Angeles (LAX) airport on the same day
ROUND-TRIP AIRFARE WITH ALL TAXES: $999.00
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|March 02, 2023:
|Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until September 02, 2023 from San Jose back to Los Angeles.
- We are offering a group return flight departing San Jose on June 25, 2023. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date or different city. Please specify your choice on the reservation form. Please continue to complete the reservation form. We will contact you regarding the fare difference (if any) for any alternate returns.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight by contacting the Frosch Student Travel groups department. There is no change fee but you will be responsible to pay for fare difference towards the change. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights.
- Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You have the option to cancel and keep the credit of the ticket for future travel for one year.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to the email address specified on the reservation form.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-467-5032 if you need further information.
Please identify yourself as an SBCC Costa Rica Summer 2023 Program group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: We will provide free preassigned seating on available flights. Not all airlines allow free preassigned seating and will charge a seat fee per flight. You may also choose a free seat using online check-in 24 hours prior to departure or at the check-in counter at the airport to avoid any seating fees.
You are allowed to check-in 1 bag for a fee of $35 wand second bag for $45 weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry-on 1 free bag weighing not more than 12 pounds. The total dimensions of the carry-on bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
The airlines are very strict about the baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
Please be able to handle all your own baggage. Traveling with light baggage will make your travels much easier.
If you have any specific questions about baggage, please contact United Airlines at 1-800-864-8331.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG