STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
Quito, Ecuador 2021 Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the PRINCIPIA COLLEGE to provide an optional group flight to Quito, Ecuador for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Ability to cancel/refund/rebook with no fee due to Covid-19.
- Easy, low cost fees for changing flights.
- Most tickets refundable with minimal cancellation fees.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on American Airlines from St Louis to Quito departing on September 28, 2021. Please register online above to join the group flight.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|ST LOUIS TO MIAMI DEPARTURE
|St Louis (STL) airport. American Airlines check-in
|American Airlines flight # 4285
|Miami (MIA) airport on the same day Sep/28
|MIAMI TO QUITO CONNECTION
|American Airlines flight # 2259
|Quito (UIO) airport on the next day Sep/29
GROUP WILL BE MET BY A REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL IN QUITO. IF YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR THE GROUP FLIGHT, BUT YOU DO NOT ARRIVE WITH THE GROUP BECAUSE OF CANCELLATIONS OR DELAYS OF CONNECTING FLIGHTS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRANSFER FROM THE AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Quito on December 01, 2021.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR PROGRAM ADVISER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHICH OPTION IS BEST FOR YOU.
|QUITO TO MIAMI DEPARTURE
|Quito (UIO) airport. American Airlines check-in
|American Airlines flight # 1533
|Miami (MIA) airport on the same day
|MIAMI TO ST LOUIS CONNECTION
|American Airlines flight # 1581
|St Louis (STL) airport on same day
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|St Louis round-trip:
|$699.00 (subject to availability)
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|AUG 15, 2021:
|Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
To make reservations, please select from one of the following options:
1. Complete and submit form online with credit card payment.
2. Print and mail with check or money order. Please print the completed online reservation form and mail to: Frosch Student Travel Groups Department 700 Airport Blvd. Suite 360 Burlingame, CA 94010
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until March 27, 2022 (6 months) from Quito back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Quito on December 01, 2021. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from Quito. Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date by contacting the Frosch Student Travel groups department while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights.
We are offering a flexible cancellation policy in case you are not able to travel. You have the option to keep the full credit of the ticket for future travel until DEC/30/2022 without penalty due to Covid-19.
If you prefer to receive a refund for the ticket instead of keeping the travel credit, you may cancel at any time prior to departure for only $300. You would receive a full refund minus a $300 cancellation fee.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to the email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call the Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 1-800-467-5032 / 650-762-1880 OR please email:
email@example.com if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a Principia Quito, Ecuador 2021 group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: We will provide free preassigned seating on available flights. Not all airlines allow free preassigned seating and will charge a seat fee per flight. You may also choose a free seat using online check-in 24 hours prior to departure or at the check-in counter at the airport to avoid any seating fees.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length , width and height). You may also carry-on one bag not including a laptop, purse or small back-pack. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or overweight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact American Airlines at 1-800-433-7300.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG