Click here to Register Online
STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
AP Design Italian Studies Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the KSU to provide a group flight to Rome, Italy for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 60 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Cancel with low-cost cancelation fees OR cancel and keep ticket credit for one year.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on United Airlines from Kansas City to Rome departing on January 16, 2022 and returning on May 09, 2022.
Please submit reservation form using the register online link above.
We also have flight options to depart from a different city in the US if you cannot depart from Kansas City.
(Please email us your travel request at email@example.com instead of filling out the reservation form above if you want to depart from a different city in the US. We will email you an itinerary for review and approval)
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|KANSAS CITY TO NEWARK DEPARTURE
|Kansas City (MCI) airport. United Airlines check-in
|United Airline flight # 3628
|Newark international airport
|NEWARK TO ROME CONNECTION
|United Airlines flight # 40
|Rome Fiumicino airport on the next day on January/17
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Rome on May 09, 2022.
|ROME TO CHICAGO DEPARTURE
|Rome (FCO) airport. United Airlines check-in
|United Airlines flight # 971
|Chicago/O’Hare airport on the same day May/09
|CHICAGO TO KANSAS CITY CONNECTION
|United Airlines flight # 1437
|Kansas City airport on same day
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|October 11, 2021:
|Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until July 15, 2022 (6 months) from Rome back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Rome on May 09, 2022. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date/city. Please specify your choice on the reservation form. Please continue to complete the reservation form. We will contact you regarding the fare difference (if any) for any alternate returns.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight by contacting the Frosch Student Travel groups department. There is no change fee but you will be responsible to pay for Fare difference towards the change. Please note that all changes are subject to availability of the flights.
- Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
We are offering a flexible cancellation policy in case you are not able to travel. You have the option to cancel for $300 or and keep the credit of the ticket for one year.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to the email address specified on the reservation form.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-467-5032 if you need further information.
Please identify yourself as a KSU AP Design Italian Studies Program group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: We will provide free preassigned seating on available flights. Not all airlines allow free preassigned seating and will charge a seat fee per flight. You may also choose a free seat using online check-in 24 hours prior to departure or at the check-in counter at the airport to avoid any seating fees.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length , width and height). You may also carry-on one bag not including a laptop, purse or small back-pack. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or overweight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage, please contact United Airlines at 1-800-864-8331.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG