STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
Coast Community College District Summer 2022 Madrid Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by Accent Global Learning and CCCD to provide a group flight to Madrid, Spain for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 60 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on British Airways from Los Angeles to Madrid departing on June 29, 2022 and returning on July 29, 2022.
Please submit reservation form using the register online link above.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES TO LONDON DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||2:00 PM||Los Angeles/LAX airport. British Airways check-in|
|DEPARTURE||5:05 PM||British Airways flight # 280|
|ARRIVAL||11:30 AM||London/LHR airport on the next day Jun/30|
|LONDON TO MADRID CONNECTION|
|DEPARTURE||1:05 PM||British Airways flight # 460|
|ARRIVAL||4:35 PM||Madrid airport on the same day Jun/30|
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Madrid on July 29, 2022.
|MADRID TO LONDON DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||10:30 AM||Madrid (MAD) airport. British Airways check-in|
|DEPARTURE||1:35 PM||British Airways flight # 7066 (operated by Iberia Airlines)|
|ARRIVAL||3:00 PM||London airport on the same day Jul/29|
|LONDON TO LOS ANGELES CONNECTION|
|DEPARTURE||4:10 PM||British Airways flight # 269|
|ARRIVAL||7:20 PM||Los Angeles airport on the same day Jul/29|
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|March 05, 2022:||Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.|
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until June 28, 2023 from Madrid returning to Los Angeles.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Madrid on July 29, 2022. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date or different city in Europe. Please specify your choice on the reservation form. Please continue to complete the reservation form. We will contact you regarding the fare difference (if any) for any alternate returns.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight by contacting the Frosch Student Travel groups department. There is no change fee but you will be responsible to pay for fare difference towards the change. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights.
- Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
We are offering a flexible cancellation policy in case you are not able to travel. You have the option to keep the full credit of the ticket for future travel until December/2022 without penalty.
If you prefer to receive a refund for the ticket instead of keeping the travel credit, you may cancel at any time prior to departure for only $300. You would receive a full refund minus a $300 cancellation fee.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to the email address specified on the reservation form.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 800-467-5032 if you need further information.
Please identify yourself as a Accent/CCCD Madrid Program group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: We will provide free preassigned seating on available flights. Not all airlines allow free preassigned seating and will charge a seat fee per flight. You may also choose a free seat using online check-in 24 hours prior to departure or at the check-in counter at the airport to avoid any seating fees.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length , width and height). You may also carry-on one bag not including a laptop, purse or small back-pack. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or overweight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage, please contact British Airways at 1-800-247-9297..
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG