STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
Santa Barbara City College Spring 2023 Rome Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by Accent Global Learning and SBCC to provide a group flight to Rome, Italy for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 60 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Easy, low-cost fees for changing flights once abroad.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on Lufthansa Airlines and United Airlines from Los Angeles to Rome departing on February 05, 2023 and returning on May 05, 2023.
Please note that US passport holders are allowed a 90 day stay. If you are planning to stay beyond 90 days after the completion of the program please make sure you follow/check the Schengen visa rules and plan accordingly.
Please submit reservation form using the register online link above.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES TO MUNICH DEPARTURE
|Los Angeles/LAX airport. Lufthansa Airlines check-in
|Lufthansa Airline flight # 453
|Munich (MUC) airport on the next day Feb/06
|MUNICH TO ROME CONNECTION
|Lufthansa Airlines flight # 1868
|Rome (FCO) Fiumicino airport on the same day
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Rome on May 05, 2023.
Please note that US passport holders are allowed 90 day stay. If you are planning to stay beyond 90 days after the completion of the program please make sure you follow/check the Schengen visa rules and plan accordingly.
|ROME TO NEWARK DEPARTURE
|Rome (FCO) airport. United Airlines check-in
|United Airlines flight # 41
|Newark airport on the same day
|NEWARK TO LOS ANGELES CONNECTION
|United Airlines flight # 1357
|Los Angeles (LAX) airport on the same day May/05
ROUND-TRIP AIRFARE WITH ALL TAXES: $1299.00
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|November 15, 2022:
|Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until August 04, 2023 from Rome back to Los Angeles.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Rome on May 05, 2023. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date or different city in Europe. Please specify your choice on the reservation form. Please continue to complete the reservation form. We will contact you regarding the fare difference (if any) for any alternate returns.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight by contacting the Frosch Student Travel groups department. There is no change fee but you will be responsible to pay for fare difference towards the change. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights.
- Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You may cancel until December/18/2022 with a fee of $300. After December/18/2022 you have the option to cancel and keep the credit of the ticket for future travel for one year.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to the email address specified on the reservation form.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-467-5032 if you need further information.
Please identify yourself as an Accent/SBCC Italy Spring 2023 Program group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: We will provide free preassigned seating on available flights. Not all airlines allow free preassigned seating and will charge a seat fee per flight. You may also choose a free seat using online check-in 24 hours prior to departure or at the check-in counter at the airport to avoid any seating fees.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length , width and height). You may also carry-on one bag not including a laptop, purse or small back-pack. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or overweight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage, please contact Lufthansa Airlines at 1-800-645-3880.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG