STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
UIL ITALY SUMMER 2018
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the University of Illinois to provide an optional group flight to Rome, Italy for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Flights which allow a stay of up to one year for most airlines.
- Easy, low cost fees for changing flights.
- Most tickets refundable with minimal cancellation fees.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on American Airlines from Chicago to Rome departing on May 15, 2018.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|Chicago/O’Hare airport. American Airlines check-in
|American Airlines flight # 110
|Rome/Fiumicino airport on the next day May/16
(Your luggage will be checked-in all the way to Rome upon check-in.)
GROUP WILL BE MET BY A UIL REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL AT ROME AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Rome on May 30, 2018.
|ROME TO CHICAGO DEPARTURE
|Rome, Fiumicino airport, American Airlines check-in
|American Airlines flight # 111
|Chicago/O’Hare airport on the same day
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|$1299.00 (subject to availability)
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|FEB 28, 2018:
|Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight. Complete and submit form online with cc payment.
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until August 14, 2018 (3 months) from Rome back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering group return flights departing Rome on May 30, 2018. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from Rome. Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date for a fee of $250 based on availability by contacting our Frosch Student Travel groups department office while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights and require at least 30 days advance notice. December, May, June, July and August are the busiest months for travel between Europe and the US. The ticket you are purchasing is a student ticket and has limited availability on the flights.
- City or Destination changes are not allowed under any circumstances. En-route stop-over is not allowed. Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You are allowed to cancel your ticket for a fee of $200 until March 25, 2018. After March 25, 2018 your ticket will become non-refundable.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to your email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 1-800-467-5032 / 650-762-1880 OR please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a UIL Rome Summer 2018 group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry-on one bag not including a laptop, purse or small backpack. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact American Airlines at 1-800-433-7300.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG