For those who love adventure with a guide, we’ve got just what you need. Our adventure tours take the pain out of planning a tour in unfamiliar countries. You’ll get the best guides to take you to the greatest locations on the planet. We’re partners with the best tour operators out there. With our unbiased advice we can find the best trip for your needs, age group and activity levels. Check out some of our sample small group trips – we have access to hundreds of these small group trips! Call us at 800-592-2887.
AUSTRALIA – Island and Rainforest (10 Days Starting at $1549)
- Enjoy an Aboriginal experience at Mossman Gorge in the tropical Daintree Rainforest
- Mangrove boardwalk with an expert guide
- Try kangaroo fillets at a local restaurant
- From Cairns take the option of diving the Great Barrier Reef, bungee jumping, or white water rafting
Get the most of Australia’s East Coast with this tour to explore and relax. Take in the crystal clear waters and the lush tropical settings of this magnificent island. Ride the Captain Cook Highway with rainforest on one side and the Great Barrier Reef on the other; it’s not your typical road trip. You’ll make friends for life as you explore Down Under with this Australia travel package.
NEW ZEALAND—Best of the North Island (7 Days starting at $799)
- Surf world famous waves
- Kayak remote coves to discover hidden beaches
- Discover a historic Maori village with a local guide
- Conquering New Zealand’s top-rated 1-day trek
- Dancing the night away in Wellington
Admittedly, we haven’t checked the numbers too closely, but we’re confident that New Zealand ranks among the world’s leading producers of excitement. This quick trip across the North Island jams as many thrills as permissible by law into seven electrifying, activity-packed days. Sea kayak remote waterways to secluded caves and beaches, learn to surf New Zealand’s world famous waves, experience Maori culture directly from the Maori themselves and more, all in a breezy week that always feels full and never feels hurried.
North Morocco Adventure (9 days starting at $1040)
- Admire the blue houses of Chefchaouen
- Relive a glorious medieval past in Fes City
- Experience traditional Moroccan life on a village stay
- Feast your senses on the sights and sounds of the souqs in Marrakech
Immerse yourself in the exotic colours and cultures that define Morocco. From the imperial cities of Meknes and Rabat to the whitewashed town of Chefchaouen, the rich history and traditions of this ancient land await. Discover the medieval city of Fes, explore the spice markets of Marrakech and travel to the Roman ruins of Volubilis – this northbound tour lets you soak up the extravagant sights and revel in the hidden delights.
Southern Africa: Kruger to Vic Falls (10 Days starting at $990)
- Track the Big 5 game animals
- View Breathtaking Victoria Falls
- River Cruise option in Chobe National Park
Enjoy a taste of Africa in this tour through some of the continent’s most popular highlights. Track down the Big 5 game animals at world famous Kruger National Park and explore their natural habitat with expert guides. Take the option to explore Chobe National Park on a river cruise before we head to Victoria Falls to gaze at the majesty of ‘the smoke that thunders’. We finish our adventure in Livingstone where you can enjoy adrenaline pumping optional excursions.
India: Tigers, Temples & Wildlife Adventure (14 days starting at $1599)
- Wildlife adventure at three national parks
- Cultural visits to forts, palaces
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal
Have your camera at the ready as you hit three parks in fourteen days for the best chance to see the elusive tiger in its natural habitat. From the scrublands of Ranthambore to the beauty of Bandhavgarh, your expert tour leader and handpicked local guides will lead you through a wilderness home to the most exotic of wildlife. The world famous Taj Mahal and the rugged forts and Palaces of Jaipur provide an intriguing blend of culture—so that you come away with the essence of India. Along the way, our certified tour leader will share with you the hidden gems that will have your camera’s shutter working overtime.
Costa Rica Quest (9 days starting at $949)
- Soak in the thermal hot springs of Arenal Volcano,
- Search for the elusive quetzal bird in the cloud forest,
- Watch the sun set over the Pacific
Nature called you to Costa Rica—now here you are, suspended in the jungle canopy, locking eyes with a curious monkey. This action-packed tour of Costa Rica’s highlights is perfect for the adventurer with limited time who wants to explore the region’s diversity. Get your adrenaline pumping, follow a trail to the base of a waterfall, melt away in thermal springs or bliss out on a beach—our tour guides will help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.