We are currently updating this page with 2020 program details.
Please check back on Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
Please download the following 3 Work in Canada documents:
To apply, please fill out the documents in full, sign them and email to email@example.com along with your resume and a copy of your passport.
Get Ready to Work in Canada!
Are you a US Citizen between the ages of 18 and 35? Are you ready to travel to Canada as more than just a tourist?
Then the SWAP Working Holidays program is the route for you! Through the SWAP program you can easily obtain a one-year working visa to the Canadian location of your choice. The visa allows you to work in nearly any line of work, in any region of Canada and allows you to experience life as a Canadian, firsthand.
Fill out your SWAP Application
Just download and print out the following 3 documents:
(3) Payment Form
Read through the requirements and if you qualify, then fill out the application forms. If your own insurance doesn’t cover you while you’re in Canada we offer the following insurance plan which meets the Canadian government’s coverage requirements:
Frosch approved Insurance Plan FROSCH Approved Plan.
Get your docs in order!
Next you will need to scan copies of your valid US Passport and your current resume.
Email these documents along with your application and payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download your Visa, pack your bags, and GO!!!
Within 8 to 10 weeks of receipt of your completed application, you will be able to download your entry permit to Canada and we’ll send you your Welcome Guide to Canada to help you transition into life in Canada. We are excited that we can help you go north and have unforgettable experiences while making money, too!
“Swap Work Abroad has given me much more than an easy pathway to work in Canada after graduating. It ended up being a cultural and career eye opener that I could never have anticipated” – Work Abroad Participant
What is included
- A 12-month employment authorization that allows you to legally work in any field in Canada except health-care, child-care, and the teaching of children under 16.
- Flexible choice of arrival dates into Canada.
- Pre-departure support from FROSCH Student Travel, our exclusive US partner and SWAP in Canada.
- 70-page SWAP, Your Guide to Canada handbook and arrival maps.
- An expert arrival orientation, including fast-track to the Canadian equivalent of Social Security card.
- SWAP offices in Vancouver and Toronto providing job and accommodation listings, free internet and computer facilities, telephones and mail services. Please note that our Montreal office is closed, so the hosting centre and orientations are no longer available in Montreal.
- Friendly SWAP staff to assist with any questions and concerns you may have.
- Emergency support and counseling available throughout your SWAP Canada adventure.
- SWAP social activities including team sports, pub nights and excursions.
- Travel arrangements made through FROSCH Student Travel.
- Discounted, comprehensive worldwide travel insurance available at FROSCH Student Travel.