STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
POMONA LONDON AMM SPRING 2018
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the California State University Pomona to provide an optional group flight to London, England for the London AMM Spring 2018. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, flexible airfares for students and faculty.
- Flights which allow a stay of up to one year for most airlines.
- Easy, low cost fees for changing flights.
- Most tickets refundable with minimal cancellation fees.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on British Airways from Los Angeles to London departing on March 25, 2018.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES TO LONDON DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||12:30 PM||Los Angeles / LAX international airport. British Airways check-in|
|DEPARTURE||3:35 PM||British Airways flight # 282|
|ARRIVAL||10:10 AM||London / Heathrow airport on the next day MAR/26|
GROUP WILL BE MET BY A CSU POMONA REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL AT LONDON AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing London on June 02, 2018.
|LONDON TO LOS ANGELES DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||1:00 PM||London / Heathrow airport. British Airways check-in|
|DEPARTURE||4:10 PM||British Airways flight # 269|
|ARRIVAL||7:20 PM||Los Angeles / LAX airport on the same day|
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|Los Angeles round-trip:||$749.00 (subject to availability)|
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|DEC 15, 2017:||Please complete the flight reservation form by clicking on register online above if you wish to join the group flight.
To make reservations, please select from one of the following options:
1. Complete and submit form by registering online with cc payment
2. Print and mail with check or money order
Our fax number is 1-650-579-0811. You can also send scanned forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to pay by check please print the completed online reservation form and mail to: Frosch Student Travel Groups Department 700 Airport Blvd. Suite 360 Burlingame, CA 94010
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until March 24, 2019 (1 year) from London back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing London on June 02, 2018. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from London. Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date for a fee of $150 based on availability by contacting our Frosch Student Travel groups department office while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights and require 90 days advance notice. December, May, June, July and August are the busiest months for travel between Europe and the USA. The ticket you are purchasing is a student ticket and has limited availability on the flights.
- City or Destination changes are not allowed under any circumstances. En-route stop-over is not allowed. Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You are allowed to cancel your ticket for a fee of $400 until February 27, 2017. After February 27, 2017 your ticket will become non-refundable.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to your email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 650-762-1880 OR please email:
email@example.com if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a CSU POMONA London AMM Spring 2018 group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry on one bag weighing not more than 15 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact British Airways at 1-800-247-9297.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG