STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
ITALY Culinary SUMMER 2018 Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the California State University Pomona to provide an optional group flight to Rome, Italy for the Italy Culinary Program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years of experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value.
We will provide round-trip transportation on Swiss Airlines from Los Angeles to Rome departing on June 16, 2018 and returning from Florence on July 13, 2018.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES TO ZURICH DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||4:30 PM||Los Angeles / LAX international airport. Swiss Airlines check-in|
|DEPARTURE||7:20 PM||Swiss Airlines flight # 41|
|ARRIVAL||3:15 PM||Zurich, (ZRH) airport on the next day JUN/17|
|ZURICH TO ROME CONNECTION|
|DEPARTURE||5:45 PM||Swiss Airlines flight # 1732|
|ARRIVAL||7:15 PM||Rome, Fiumicino (FCO) airport on the same day JUN/17|
GROUP WILL BE MET BY A CSU POMONA REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL AT ROME AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Florence on July 13, 2018. (You may also return on an alternate date from another city in Europe which may result in a higher fare which you would be responsible for by paying Frosch Student travel directly) Please specify preferred return on reservation form.
|FLORENCE TO ZURICH DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||7:00 AM||Florence airport. Swiss Airlines check-in|
|DEPARTURE||9:55 AM||Swiss Airlines flight # 1679|
|ARRIVAL||11:15 AM||Zurich, (ZRH) international airport on the same day|
|ZURICH TO LOS ANGELES CONNECTION|
|DEPARTURE||1:10 PM||Swiss Airlines flight # 40|
|ARRIVAL||4:25 PM||Los Angeles, LAX international airport on the same day|
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|Los Angeles round-trip:||$1769.00 (Paid by POMONA)|
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|MAR 31, 2018:||Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
To make reservations:
1. Complete and submit form online
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until September 15, 2018 (3 months) from Florence back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Florence on July 13, 2018. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from Florence. (You may also return on an alternate date from another city in Europe which may result in a higher fare which you would be responsible for by paying Frosch Student travel directly). Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date for a fee of $300 based on availability plus any difference in fare by contacting our Frosch Student Travel groups department office while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights and require 90 day advance notice.
- City or Destination changes are not allowed under any circumstances after departure. En-route stop-over is not allowed. Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You are allowed to cancel your ticket for a fee of $400 until April 30, 2018. After April 30, 2018 your ticket will become non-refundable.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to your email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 1-800-467-5032 // 650-762-1880 OR please email:
email@example.com  if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a CSU POMONA Italy Culinary Summer 2018 group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry on one bag weighing not more than 15 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact Swiss Airlines at www.swissair.com
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG