STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
ITALY Culinary SUMMER 2014 Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the California State University Pomona to provide an optional group flight to Rome, Italy for the Italy Culinary Program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Specially negotiated, exclusive airfares for students and faculty.
- Easy, low cost fees for changing flights.
- Most tickets refundable with minimal cancellation fees.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants locally and promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on Air France from Los Angeles to Rome departing on June 21, 2014 and returning from Florence on July 19, 2014. You may also return on an alternate date from another city.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES TO PARIS DEPARTURE
|Los Angeles / LAX international airport. Air France check-in
|Air France flight # 69
|Paris, Charles de Gaulle airport on the next day JUN/22
|PARIS TO ROME CONNECTION
|Air France flight # 1404
|Rome, Fiumicino airport on the same day JUN/22
GROUP WILL BE MET BY A CSU POMONA REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL AT ROME AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Florence on July 19, 2014. Please specify return on reservation form.
|FLORENCE TO PARIS DEPARTURE
|Florence airport. Air France check-in
|Air France flight # 1967
|Paris, Charles de Gaulle airport on the same day
|PARIS TO LOS ANGELES CONNECTION
|Air France flight # 66
|Los Angeles / LAX airport on the same day
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|From Los Angeles round-trip:
|$1799.00 (Paid by POMONA)
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|APR 03, 2014:
|Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
To make reservations:
1. Complete and submit form online
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until September 20, 2014 (3 months) from Florence back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Florence on July 19, 2014. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from Florence. You may also return on an alternate date from another city. Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date for a fee of $250 by contacting our Frosch Student Travel groups department office while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights and require 90 day advance notice. December, May, June, July and August are the busiest months for travel between Europe and the USA. The ticket you are purchasing is a student ticket and has limited availability on the flights.
- City or Destination changes are not allowed under any circumstances. En-route stop-over is not allowed. Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You are allowed to cancel your ticket for a fee of $250 until May 02, 2014. After May 02, 2014 your ticket will become non-refundable.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to your email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 1-800-467-5032 // 650-762-1880 OR please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a CSU POMONA Italy Culinary Summer 2014 group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry on one bag weighing not more than 15 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact Air France at www.airfrance.us.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG