STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
POMONA COSTA RICA 2015 – Collins College of Hospitality Management Program
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the California State University Pomona to provide an optional group flight to San Jose, Costa Rica for the Hospitality Management Program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants locally and promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on American Airlines from Los Angeles to San Jose, CR departing on August 02, 2015. Check-in for your flight will be at 9:30pm on August 01, 2015.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES TO MIAMI DEPARTURE – check-in AUG/01|
|CHECK-IN||9:30 PM||Los Angeles / LAX international airport. American Airlines check-in AUG/01|
|DEPARTURE||12:10 AM||American Airlines flight # 260|
|ARRIVAL||8:22 AM||Miami / MIA airport on the same day AUG/02|
|MIAMI TO SAN JOSE CONNECTION|
|DEPARTURE||9:45 AM||American Airlines flight # 2221|
|ARRIVAL||10:47 AM||San / SJO airport on the same day AUG/02|
GROUP WILL BE MET BY A CSU POMONA REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL AT SAN JOSE AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing San Jose on August 24, 2015.
|SAN JOSE TO MIAMI DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||8:30 AM||San Jose / SJO airport. American Airlines check-in|
|DEPARTURE||11:40 AM||American Airlines flight # 1238|
|ARRIVAL||4:39 PM||Miami / MIA airport on the same day|
|MIAMI TO LOS ANGELES CONNECTION|
|DEPARTURE||6:25 PM||American Airlines flight # 2415|
|ARRIVAL||8:50 PM||Los Angeles / LAX airport on the same day|
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|From Los Angeles to San Jose, CR round-trip:||$829.00 (subject to availability)|
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|MAR 15, 2015:||Please complete the flight reservation form by clicking on register online above if you wish to join the group flight.
To make reservations, please select from one of the following options:
1. Complete and submit form by registering online with cc payment
2. Print and mail with check or money order
Our fax number is 1-650-579-0811. You can also send scanned forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to pay by check please print the completed online reservation form and mail to: Frosch Student Travel Groups Department 700 Airport Blvd. Suite 360 Burlingame, CA 94010
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until November 01, 2015 (3 months) from San Jose, CR back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing San Jose, CR on August 24, 2015. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from San Jose, CR. Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date for a fee of $250 plus any difference in fare by contacting our Frosch Student Travel groups department office while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights and require advance notice. December, May, June, July and August are the busiest months for travel to the USA. The ticket you are purchasing is a student ticket and has limited availability on the flights.
- City or Destination changes are not allowed under any circumstances. En-route stop-over is not allowed. Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You are purchasing a non-refundable ticket.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to your email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 1-800-467-5032 // 650-762-1880 OR please email:
email@example.com if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a CSU POMONA Costa Rica 2015 Program group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
You are allowed to check-in 1 bag for a fee of $25 weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry on one bag weighing not more than 15 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact American Airlines at 1-800-433-7300.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG