STUDENT GROUP FLIGHT
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION FORM
GALWAY, IRELAND SUMMER 2013 SEMESTER
Frosch Student Travel has been appointed by the University Studies Abroad Consortium to provide an optional group flight to Dublin, Ireland for your study abroad program. Frosch Student Travel is a leading travel agency with 40 years experience specializing in student travel. Our group specialists will help you become educated travelers with both maximum convenience and value. Please find the information for your group flight below along with a few advantages to using student class airfares:
- Easy, low cost fees for changing flights.
- Most tickets refundable with minimal cancellation fees.
- Ability to speak to dedicated consultants locally and promptly.
We will provide round-trip transportation on United Airlines from Los Angeles and Washington DC to Dublin, Ireland departing on June 25, 2013.
Please call Frosch Student Travel at 1-800-467-5032 to inquire about flights from other cities in the USA to Ireland if the group flight does not meet your travel plans. You may also specify your preferred departure city on the reservation form. Please continue to complete the reservation form. Your card will not be charged until you receive a fare quote. We will contact you regarding the fare upon receipt of your form.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR PROGRAM ADVISER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHICH OPTION IS BEST FOR YOU.
OUTBOUND FLIGHT ITINERARY
|LOS ANGELES DEPARTURE|
|CHECK-IN||7:00 AM||Los Angeles / LAX airport. United Airlines check-in|
|DEPARTURE||9:55 AM||United Airlines flight # 856|
|ARRIVAL||6:00 PM||Washington DC / Dulles airport on the same day JUN/25|
|WASHINGTON DC TO DUBLIN CONNECTION|
|CHECK-IN||7:00 PM||Washington DC / Dulles airport. United Airlines check-in|
|DEPARTURE||10:10 PM||United Airlines flight # 126|
|ARRIVAL||10:25 AM||Dublin airport on the next day JUN/26|
GROUP WILL BE MET BY A USAC REPRESENTATIVE UPON ARRIVAL AT AIRPORT. IF YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR THE GROUP FLIGHT, BUT YOU DO NOT ARRIVE WITH THE GROUP BECAUSE OF CANCELLATIONS OR DELAYS OF CONNECTING FLIGHTS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRANSFER FROM THE AIRPORT.
GROUP RETURN FLIGHTS
We are offering a group return flight departing Dublin on August 03, 2013.
|DUBLIN TO WASHINGTON DC|
|CHECK-IN||9:00 AM||Dublin airport. United Airlines check-in|
|DEPARTURE||12:05 PM||United Airlines flight # 127|
|ARRIVAL||2:55 PM||Washington DC / Dulles airport on the same day|
|WASHINGTON DC TO LOS ANGELES CONNECTION|
|DEPARTURE||4:50 PM||United Airlines flight # 312|
|ARRIVAL||7:14 PM||Los Angeles / LAX airport on the same day|
ROUND TRIP AIR FARE (inclusive of all taxes)
|From Los Angeles to Dublin:||$1699.00 (based on availability)|
|From Washington DC to Dublin:||$1499.00 (based on availability)|
FLIGHT REGISTRATION AND DEADLINES
|MAR 01, 2013:||Please complete the flight reservation form if you wish to join the group flight.
To make reservations, please select from one of the following options:
1. Complete and submit form online with cc payment
TICKET VALIDITY AND RETURN FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Your return ticket is valid until June 24, 2014 (1 year) from Dublin back to the city of your departure.
- We are offering a group return flight departing Dublin on August 03, 2013. You may fly back with the group or you may opt to fly back independently on a different date from Dublin. Please specify your choice on the reservation form.
- Once abroad you are allowed to change your already confirmed return flight date for a fee of $100 by contacting our Frosch Student Travel groups department office while abroad. Please note that all date changes are subject to availability of the flights and require 90 day advance notice. December, May, June, July and August are the busiest months for travel between Europe and the USA. The ticket you are purchasing is a student ticket and has limited availability on the flights.
- City or Destination changes are not allowed under any circumstances. En-route stop-over is not allowed. Any unused portion of your ticket is non-refundable.
You are allowed to cancel your ticket for a fee of $400 until April 19, 2013. After April 19, 2013 your ticket will become non-refundable.
YOUR TICKET DELIVERY
Your round-trip electronic ticket will be sent to your email address specified on the reservation form.
Please call Frosch Student Travel Groups Department at 1-800-467-5032 // 650-762-1880 OR please email:
email@example.com if you need further information. Please identify yourself as a USAC Summer Galway Summer 2013 group flight participant. A group specialist will be happy to assist you.
You are allowed to check-in 1 free bag weighing not more than 50 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must be 62 inches (length, width and height). You may also carry on one bag weighing not more than 15 pounds. The total dimensions of the bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (length, width and height).
All airlines are very strict about baggage allowance. Please do not try to check-in over-sized or over-weight baggage as it may result in an excess baggage penalty at the airport.
If you have any specific questions about the baggage please contact United Airlines at 1-800-538-2929.
Please note that you must be able to handle all baggage on your own. Traveling with light luggage will make your travels so much easier.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BAG